Advancing the city through art, culture, and creativity in public life.
There are 3 ways to support: JOIN, DONATE, PARTICIPATE
Through your membership dues we are able to:
- Promote and fund the arts by commissioning active public art projects.
- Producing diverse experiences that connect the public to great art.
- Build strategic partnerships that strengthen Austin’s creative community and enhance the quality of place in this great city.
- Improve communications with and between members.
- Expand upon our membership-only events and programs.
Your tax-deductible donation will help provide funding for internationally recognized and award-winning public art projects and commissions such as The Red Swing Project, Play Me, I’m Yours and Knitta Please: Lamar Signs. Art Alliance projects are growing in international acclaim, having participated with multiple commissioned projects selected for the US Pavilion at the 2012 Venice Architecture Biennale. No donation is too small.
Want to know more? Call us at 512.608.8591, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the boxes below to become a member, make a tax-deductible contribution, or sign up to volunteer: