Who is Art Alliance Austin?
For over 70 years, we have been bringing art experiences to the community. While the City has evolved and changed, so too have our efforts. As our community has experienced rapid growth and popularity, we strive to put art and artists at the forefront of Austin’s very attractive identity. We do this by creating opportunities for the investment in arts, marketing and promoting visual arts, and hosting events that showcase Austin as an ART CITY.
• Art City Austin – Art Alliance Austin’s premier event, the city’s largest annual visual arts festival, hosted for over 70 consecutive years.
• Austin Art Weekly – Delivered directly to your inbox each week, a listing of free, public openings in Austin. Sign up here.
• ARTBASH – Our annual art party/fundraiser-a kickass, sexy, immersive experience curated for your ultimate enjoyment.
• Austin Art Breaks – An intimate behind-the-scenes visit with local galleries, private collections and artist studios
• PechaKucha Nights – the local chapter of the global phenomenon, PechaKucha is a series of brief 6-minute talks lead by local presenters in the creative industry featuring artists, musicians, architects, filmmakers, writers, photographers, entrepreneurs, city shapers and local personalities
Board of Directors
Eric Hiduke, Eric Hiduke Attorney at Law, Chair
Bryan Cady, DEN Property Group
Bale Creek Allen, Artists, Musician, Gallery Owner
Anne Johnson, Armadillo Christmas Bazaar
Antonio Madrid, ICON Design + Build
Jade Walker, Visual Artist
Lisa Woods, Creative Director/Curator of Hopscotch
Support Us, Support Austin
Art Alliance Austin is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. We rely on our donors and sponsors to make all that we do possible. Please support our work by making an investment and see how YOU can make a difference within our Austin art community.
Want to help? Here’s how you can:
- Donate: Donations can be made here.
- Volunteer: Interested in volunteering? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for current opportunities.
- Tell a friend and share our work on social media: facebook, instagram, and twitter
Art Alliance Austin projects are funded and supported in part by the Cultural Arts Division of the City of Austin Economic Development Department, believing an investment in the Arts is an investment in Austin’s future.