Support Art Alliance Austin as we invest in Austin’s creative community through marketing, programming and commissioning artists’ work.
Art Alliance Austin Enthusiast – $1,000
- Your donation supports the annual programming and artist support that is the core of Art Alliance Austin’s mission – programming which brings thousands of attendees to the Austin Art Festival, contributes to our curation of programming (including PechaKucha, Art Breaks, artists meetups) and supports the marketing of Austin as a cultural destination.
Adopt An Artist – $100-$500
- Your donation will allow Art Alliance Austin to pay artists for the commission of works for programming such as ARTBASH, Austin Art Festival and our other programming. Proceeds will go into the artist commission fund.
Art Youth Investment Program
At Art Alliance Austin, we believe that art is important to the world; it changes opinions, tells a story, shows a perspective, opens minds, creates – and often answers – questions. We need artists in our world now more than ever and we must figure out ways to support and uplift the next generation of creatives.
In 2020, we are working with the Boys and Girls Club Youth Arts Initiative to provide the Art Investment Program. Through the program, youth will:
- Receive in-class curriculum to develop an understanding and appreciation of art as more than just personal taste, but as it influences and represents culture, as well as what it takes to be a working artist.
- Attend Art City Austin and meet artists.
- Jury and select a permanent work of art for their school or community; the team is allocated a budget with which to purchase artwork. The team of students will collaborate on the decision of what to purchase.
- Present their selection at the Artist Stage at Art City Austin.
- Through participation in the project, students will experience art in a new way by working together to choose what to buy. Skills developed include basic budgeting, negotiation, working as a team, and public presentation.
If you believe (as we do) that youth are the future of Austin’s creative culture, please support this program by donating!
Please contact email@example.com to learn more about donating.